1 - Polygon 65 [GB]
THIS PRODUCT IS PART OF A GROUP BUY. The product is made to order and is NOT an in-stock product. The delivery timeline can be found at the bottom.
This is the Polygon DIY kit.
Polygon is a heavy brutalist-inspired keyboard with a rotary encoder. The keyboard comes in 6 different colours and is a self-assembly project. It is gasket-mounted with a unique pin-and-bearing system and comes with custome molded silicone feet and gaskets. The PCB and plate supports both ISO and ANSI layouts and is strictly hotswap. You will NOT be able to solder your switches without a custom PCB.
POLYGON draws inspiration from the heavy lines used in brutalist architecture and combines it with a modern use of polygonal patterns. One of the most prominent design-features of the keyboard is the massive brass weight, that adds the heft that a keyboard inspired by brutalism should have. It weighs in at 3.1kg (6.6lbs) without keycaps, switches and PCB. (Switches, keycaps and stabilizers are NOT included)
What you will need to fully assemble the board (Following items are not included):
• A set of allen keys with the following sizes: H2.5, H2.0, H1.5, H1.3
• 66 switches of your choice, and the patience to straighten each and every one of their pins
• Your favorite keycaps
• PCB-mount stabilizers
• A song that makes you feel good
• The assembly guide (To be made)
The GB will launch the 20th of August, will run for 24 days until the 10th of September, to allow you to make changes to your order, or order any additonal extras. The GB will be FCFS (First come first serve)
• GB Start: 20th of august at 23:59 GMT +2
• GB end: 10th of september23:59 GMT +2
• 5 months delivery to me
• 2 months of me shipping out the packages internationally
• Every package should be shipped by the 31st of March 2022